Monthly Goals and Updates for June
Hey everyone! What are your monthly goals for June 2019? Do you write down your goals, or do you keep them in your head?
As I discussed here, I have been keeping my goals tucked away in my head. That wasn’t working out as well as I hoped, so I decided I needed to start writing them down.
Further, along with writing them down, I am going to write them down for all of you to see.
Above all, I feel this will force me to hold myself more accountable for meeting my goals. As a result of this, I hope this forces me to work harder towards achieving my goals each month!
In addition to listing my goals, I want to talk just a little bit about what has been going on and what’s coming up.
So much is going on right now.
Most importantly, as of the time I am writing this, I am 11 days and 20 hours CIGARETTE FREE! I am not out of the woods yet, but it is getting easier every single day! If you remember, here I talked about spending entirely too much money on cigarettes!
Further, I have been exercising a substantial amount more and trying to eat healthily. To clarify on my eating, I am trying to live a Keto lifestyle. Learn more about that here.
Further, I will be taking a vacation soon as I transition to my next duty station.
Meanwhile, I haven’t said anything about my goals yet so let’s get to it!
Monthly Goals for June: Life, Fitness, and My Blog!
1. CONTINUE TO BE SMOKE-FREE! This is a no-brainer, however, if I am going to write down my goals, why would I not write this one.
2. CONTINUE AND IMPROVE MY CURRENT FITNESS ROUTINE. For about a month now I have been running four days per week and doing some light calisthenics as well. Two of my run days are 1.5 miles and two of them I run three. I want to improve my times, even if only a few seconds, each time I run.
3. ADD 500 DOLLARS TO MY EMERGENCY FUND! Each month since I have started this I have added a little bit to my emergency fund, and I want/need to keep that going. One thing that helps with this is Digit.
4. PAY AN EXTRA 1,000 DOLLARS TO CREDIT CARD! I have been working on paying off one of my credit cards since I started this journey. The most I have paid extra so far is 800 dollars. I want to attempt to increase that in June.
5. I WANT TO DO ANOTHER EXPENSES EVALUATION. For the month of June, I am going to save every receipt and evaluate where we spend money and how much. I have done this already as discussed here, and I want to see if we have made any improvements.
6. I WANT TO GET AT LEAST TWO BACKLINKS. As of now, I have zero backlinks to my blog. This month I want to get at least two backlinks. My traffic has been falling for a couple of weeks, so I need to do this, and I think I need to spend more time on Pinterest. My ultimate goal is to get more organic traffic.
7. I WANT TO GET MY FIRST AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIP. This month I am going to apply for the Amazon affiliate program and see how that goes. I want to have one affiliate program up and running by the end of June.
8. HOME/VEHICLE MAINTENANCE. Nothing specific here. Heck, if I get anything done, it will be a plus!! I do know I have a couple of exhaust heat shields rattling in my truck that I would like to fix. That rattle is getting annoying!
I have so many more things on my mind to get done; however, I don’t want to stack my plate too full. I work some long hours at times, so getting everything done is sometimes very challenging.
YOUR TURN – What are your monthly goals for June?? Remember to write them down and hold yourself accountable to those goals!!