GETTING OUT OF DEBT IS TOUGH. TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN CAN BE EVEN TOUGHER.
Do any of these questions apply to you? If so, you have certainly come to the right place.
- Are you living paycheck to paycheck?
- Your bills piling up?
- Are your credit card balances spiraling out of control?
- Do you feel like you are just spinning your wheels and getting nowhere?
- Do you want to become debt-free?
I STARTED THIS BLOG TO HELP PEOPLE WITH VALUABLE PERSONAL FINANCE TIPS AND MOTIVATE THEM TO WORK HARD AND GAIN THEIR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
HI AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!
My name is Carey Zielke, and I am married to my wonderful wife, Lynette. Currently, I am in the US Navy and have been for more than 22 years.
I started this blog in February 2019 and will continue this journey for the foreseeable future.
What have we accomplished so far? Read How We Paid Off $25K in Debt Fast, in Less Than 9 Months to see for yourself!
I am passionate about personal finance and getting rid of our debt for good! If I can inspire and motivate just one other person to start this journey, I will call that a success.
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN FOR ME
For many years now I have had a dream. What is that dream you ask? Well, I want to buy a boat! However, my finances have always been the catalyst to prevent me from doing that.
So, in January 2019, I went to a boat show once again, I found the boat I just had to have, and I put a deposit down. Once again, my dream fell through. To clarify, I have the room in my finances for the payment, but the interest rates were not acceptable.
I decided right then, I was going to improve my finances, and moreover my credit scores! That is where the idea of Realities and Dreams was born.
HOW DOES MY BLOG HELP YOU AND I IMPROVE OUR PERSONAL FINANCES?
My primary goal when I started this blog was to keep myself motivated! I thought “Ok, you are going to get your finances in order, but how are you going to do it and how are you going to stay motivated and stick with it?”
You see, if you are as deep in debt as I am, it will take a very long time to get rid of it. We have to keep going and see it through to the end no matter what!
By following me, you will learn from my mistakes. Moreover, you will learn from the hours upon hours of research I do. Most importantly, you will learn what is working the best!
Make sure you get signed up for my newsletter. I won’t spam your email, but when I learn something new I want to share it with you as well so we can continue this journey together!
Also, if you find any of my advice helpful, please share it with your friends and family!
Where I Have Been Featured or Mentioned…
- Ninja Budgeter’s 43+ Finance Bloggers Reveal Their Biggest Money Mistakes
- Best Company’s The Heartbreak of Personal Loan Rejection: Top 5 Causes and Action Steps
- OppLoans’ 5 Expenses to Cut Instead of Coffee
- Centsai’s 3 Reasons for Personal Loans: Should You Get One?
- Best Company’s What Is a Loan Rollover and Why Is It Scary?
- Real Happy Mom’s 15 TIME MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR THE OVERWHELMED MOM
- OppLoans’ 4 Surprise Expenses That Will Send You Into Debt — And How to Avoid Them